MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help with find code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I try to create 1 mod.
I need help with one thing for complete it.
Can you say me in which file located a command that make every category under other category.Here a picture that will help you to understand for what I'm mean [Image: i6l3qb.jpg]
Thank to all helpers
someone can answer to my question?
In system 1.4.4
It should be in this template: Forum Bit Templates ยป forumbit_depth1_cat
Can you please give to me the link because I changed this file completely
Thank You
It's not a file. I'm not too sure why so many people try and edit files to edit templates.

ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set for theme** > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth1_cat
(2009-01-22, 02:38 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a file. I'm not too sure why so many people try and edit files to edit templates.

ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set for theme** > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth1_cat

All people are trying create CS mode
here is an example:[Image: 2d9o9xv.jpg]

and this is the reason why I want this line
to do it like in this forum
And here a picture how my forum looks like
[Image: 21ozi8g.jpg]
Thank To Helpers
You'll need to completely re-write the index template to do this, the forums won't automatically show, you'll have to code it all yourself.
Can you say me what is the index temple that I need to edit because i delte all and no find this line
No, this line isn't in there. If you want to have your forums looking like the screenshot above, you won't be able to use all the MyBB templates, you'll have to manually type the index template. It's not a simple edit, you have to remove {$forums} from the index template and totally rewrite what it is you want to show.
Ok
Can you give me all variable like:{$forums},username and all it?
Can you help me complete this mod?In pm's or msn? because I don't know how I need to complete it
Thank You
Pages: 1 2