MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts showing up with a +
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, slight problem. Toungue

It might be because of a Plugin, but I have so many installed I don't want to list them all. Anyway, in every post, a space shows up as a +, like this:

Do+any+testing+here+thanks.

Thanks,

-Faint. =D
If I remember correctly, I found that the cause of this problem was a MyCode misbehaving. Try disabling all of them (this does not delete them) and look again. If it solves the problem, try enabling one by one.

Ori...
I don't have any MyCodes to disable.

=/
What plugins do you have?? You can printscreen them all if you want, saves typing them. It's an encoding problem of some sort I think, seen this a few times and I think that was the conclusion.
... and Username Style.
Did you install any plugin recently? Did you go into ACP -> "Tools & Maintenance" -> "UTF-8 Conversion"? sometime the coding of a db table causes this.
Actually, you do have a few MyCodes. They are "hiding" in plugins - "Google MyCode", "Multi video MyCode fo MyBB", "Spoiler BBcode" and "Tube Video Gallery". If I remember correctly, the Google one caused the problem on my forum.
MattR (and Faint Brushfire): Here is an "old" post I have on this matter: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-39855.html (don't look at the begining as it started as a different problem - look, about, my third(3) replay and the answer at the last post of the thread).

Ori...
Turns out it was Google MyCode.

Thanks so much! Big Grin