MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP]April Fool's / Joke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Update! Here's some new screenshots!
Index | Thread View | Forum View (When viewing threads, etc.)

Heh, thought of this a while ago, and decided to do it. Here's a preview:
Smile
It's a joke theme, of course I would NEVER actually use that theme.. and I sure hope you wouldn't either. I need some tips on how to make it uglier! Help? Also, any ugly on.gif/off.gif buttons would be nice!
this isn't nearly as ugly as it could be

needs a lot more animated gifs, make the whole thing comic sans ms, and make the colors way more fluorescent
do that sparkling css text effect on all titles and make the table header images sparkle or flash or something
Invert the mybb logo. Toungue
Invert the COLORS of the MyBB logo Toungue
(2009-01-19, 05:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]this isn't nearly as ugly as it could be

needs a lot more animated gifs, make the whole thing comic sans ms, and make the colors way more fluorescent
do that sparkling css text effect on all titles and make the table header images sparkle or flash or something

Alright, I'll add some .gifs. Ok about Comic Sans. But what do you mean by "sparking css text effect"?
[Image: sparkle.gif]

use CSS to make this the background on text
I don't even want to look at that screenshot.. lmfao
this is the best idea ever
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! 404 Sad
I moved hosts (I guess the domain still has some working out to do?), here I'll upload to tinypic.

EDIT: http://i42.tinypic.com/9ftc01.png
Pages: 1 2 3