MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lite Blue - Need Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I <3 how you placed the welcome panel in the top rightSmile Very original idea, in my opinion. Also, I'd either look around for some new buttons - or make you're own. Other than that, 5 stars from me.
(2009-01-20, 03:49 AM)hamster Wrote: [ -> ]So you're just talking about the table heading backgrounds and colors and the GDK stuff... unless you're saying those tiny 18x18 icons should be changed too in order to be recognized as a theme?

those 18x18 icons are the system icons i was referring to Wink
the panel edit is really clever

i don't really like the on/off images though
Hmm... I don't have much experience making my own tiny icons, so I just took some from a 1001 icon pack I had in my HD Toungue

I'm working on a new set of forum buttons now (those post reply, closed, www stuff). Maybe I'll put it on halt and stick in the thead and tcat styling first Toungue Yea I'll do that first.
(2009-01-20, 04:10 AM)hamster Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... I don't have much experience making my own tiny icons, so I just took some from a 1001 icon pack I had in my HD Toungue

is it silk? because that's what mybb uses anyway
Yep, it's the silk icon pack from famfamfam.com Smile

EDIT: o.O Weird I have 1001 icons instead of 1000 Confused

EDIT2: Ah... I found out why Toungue I was making my admin control panel for izFree and I made an extra icon Smile user_suit_add.png Toungue

EDIT 3
Don't want to double post, so here goes. I've more or less finalized this theme unless someone has more suggestions as to how it can be improved. Smile If Brad says it's fine, I'll start creating the other colors of the Lite theme series and release them all Big Grin
I guess I have no complaints. I was hoping for completely original buttons, but these look pretty good to be honest. This is sort of like the an upgraded default theme, and I'm sure it will find an audience within people who want something similar to the default.
Hmm... I'll see about the completely original buttons in the future to come Toungue I did try to make a few just now but I wasn't too successful =X I'm not good with low resolution stuff.

Now I just gotta find out how to submit export and submit my theme Toungue
Pages: 1 2