MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few domains for sale (Hosting, forums, abbreviations, and random)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All sites are registered on Namecheap. All sites are .com unless otherwise noted. Some sites currently have a site associated with them, all prices listed are for the domains only so if you wish to purchase the domain and the site please include an offer for both.

2eto Stats
Created: Sun 02/18/2007 Expires: Wed 02/18/2009
Registered it originally as a blog site, originally intended it to stand for 2 Each Their Own. Currently used as a private proxy for myself so current traffic for this month is only from myself (work and school IPs) - $10

forarouse Stats
Created: Sun 12/14/2008 Expires: Mon 12/14/2009
Originally intended as a paid forum promotion service. Closed down due to time constraints along with my web hosting company and current has a forum to provide a place for forum admins to discuss and help each other promote their forums. Domain can be read multiple different ways: Fora Rouse, For A Rouse, and For Arouse. (Fora- Multiple forums, Arouse- To waken, Rouse- To create activity). - $15

host2x (No stats available)
Created: Fri 06/20/2008 Expires: Sat 06/20/2009
A web hosting domain I used a while back. Attempted to re-create through a turnkey reseller but decided against. - $15

jweb2 (No stats available)
Created: Sun 02/11/2007 Expires: Wed 02/11/2009
Domain was registered for my business (JWeb2 LLC). Since I have since closed it down and have disbanded my LLC I no longer need this. Can be used for multiple things, a search on Google or Yahoo shows that JWeb2 is the name of a new Java based webserver. - $15

xxx18* Stats
Created: Sat 10/25/2008 Expires: Sun 10/25/2009
(*- .ORG)
An adult image sharing site. Has not been advertised nor has any real developement or promotion gone into this. - $25

zorums Stats
Created: Thu 03/13/2008 Expires: Fri 03/13/2009
Currently is a forum about Zombies. Zorums (Zombie Forums) was created a while back and was picking up speed but due to various factors (major downtime with previous web host, porting from MyBB to vB, and various coding bugs which prevented members to accessing certain features) the traffic died very quickly and has recently only received a few posts/threads from 1 or 2 returning members. - $50

Also for sale here and here.