MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply - Forum Invalid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I have issue which has been asked about before, but it seems that no solution has been found. Everytime I attempt to use the Quick Reply, an error pops up saying "you can not post, invalid forum". I have searched these forums and I have don't every single thing suggested.

First, I ensured that it wasn't a template issue by checking to see did the error exist in the default template, it did. I replaced both inc/function.php and forumdisplay.php with fresh, out of the box ones, it still didn't work. I rebuild, recache, ran all task, and everything else that's possible to do in the tools & maintenance section of the ACP. Just a few moments ago, the quick reply was working fine, and all of a sudden it simply stops functioning.

This has nothing to do with my server, the server is fine. The software has been working on the same server for months.

*EDIT*
Not sure which of my steps fixed it, but when I cleared cookies and cache on browser, it worked again.