MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB 1.4.X] Lite Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like itSmile Maybe round the top welcome panel at the bottom? Also, maybe round the bottom..

Regards,
TomL
It would be quite difficult and challenging to round the bottom of the forum cats as those don't have tfoots unless I add them in. Rounding with pure CSS isn't compatible with all browsers too, so I gotta use background images in CSS instead.

Since I can't round the forum cats at the bottom corners, I thought I would make it uniform and have all the bottom corners kept squared instead of rounding those with tfoots.

I'll try rounding the bottom corners of the top welcome panel after eating my lunch Toungue
Fair enough. Good job, thoughBig Grin Alright, look forward to itSmile
I don't think they need to be rounded at the bottom, but round the welcome panel. This is starting to look really good.
New screenies with rounded bottom corners of the welcome panel coupled with a light gradient Smile

About this new version, do I just replace the old version entirely or create a separate thread for it? I thought maybe some people like it squarish so maybe I should leave this be and call this maybe..... "Lite Blue Rounded" instead?

[attachment=12444][attachment=12445][attachment=12446]
Wow! You've come a long way rather quickly. This looks amazing! MyBB should make it the default theme. Big Grin
Well, I do freelance design & coding... mostly coding though. I'm not much of a creative person in terms of designing Toungue

So the big question for me now is whether I should open a new thread for this "rounded" version of Lite Blue, or just delete the old file and upload the new one?
Yes neato, I thought 1.4 had no rounded corners.
I love itBig Grin
Meh, I decided to release it as a separate theme Smile Have posted a new thread and it's awaiting approval now.
Pages: 1 2