MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Biggest Source of MyBB Plugins in Just One Place...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have any of you reported this to the MyBB Admin, can't you Mods move such post threads to a "privare" forum that you use?
Have any of you reported this to the MyBB Admin, can't you Mods move such post threads to a "private" forum that you use?
hmm... 110mb will take this site down faster then he can make a backup if anyone reports it....

maybe someone should

*cough -- ToML*
*cough -- MattR*
*cough -- nickman*
I'm busy, otherwise I'd report it..
And why not "<snip>" the url?
I mean, some of these plugins could have changed files.
Not exactly sure what you mean, Beatrix(Clair:p).. Some of them could, but they need the plugin author's consent to offer it as a paid download..
pretty hilarious that a board about islam is hosting illegal files

Sura (5:38) - "As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power."
lmfao @ Bey Brad. That's messed up, though.
(2009-01-20, 10:53 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]I'm busy, otherwise I'd report it..

Not wanting to sound funny about this, but you've posted twice since my post above, one saying you're too busy, yet you're posting aplenty here when you could have reported it!
Just because I post, doesn't mean I'm busy. I do have other things going on right now, at which I won't go into detail about.
(2009-01-20, 11:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]pretty hilarious that a board about islam is hosting illegal files

You should remember that some people call them selves Muslims and they don't follow anything from the religion. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3