MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Biggest Source of MyBB Plugins in Just One Place...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Snipped.
Isn't the largest repository of mybb plugins right here on Mybboard?

And do you really have permission from all those authors to redistribute?

You certainly don't have my permission to distribute ANY of my plugins. I see at least one in your list and well...expect a C&D sent to 110mb if you don't take it down. They will close your account within hours.

http://tasawwuf.110mb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=160

Just because I have a free version of MYPS doesn't mean I allow distribution.
(2009-01-20, 05:53 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the largest repository of mybb plugins right here on Mybboard?

And do you really have permission from all those authors to redistribute?

You certainly don't have my permission to distribute ANY of my plugins. I see at least one in your list and well...expect a C&D sent to 110mb if you don't take it down. They will close your account within hours.

http://tasawwuf.110mb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=160

Just because I have a free version of MYPS doesn't mean I allow distribution.

Not a whole lot of people read licenses these days, quite sad.
And, you need to fix your posts a bit, some of the bbcode tags aren't closed.
Making MONEY with the others work. Sheesh :|
Oh and the theme sucks.
At least his plugins are up-to-date, he isnt using one of the first free hosts he could find, bothered registering a domain, found a half decent theme and gave the site a sensible name everyone will remember Wink

tbh, you've created quite a rare mix of topics. Religion and forum plugins don't really go well together.

Also, are those mp3's legal? if not this thread shouldn't be here anyway
Yeah, I haven't given him permission to use my plugins either. I tried to contact the administrator, but got no reply Sad
Wow. This has to be the saddest thing I've seen...
Looks like he's getting Cease and Desist letter! Toungue
Although in all seriousness, stealing other peoples stuff and violating the licenses isn't cool.
Ouch. Stealing people's work and charging for it is way out of line. I hope this gets shut down, for the sake of the authors of the plugins.
(2009-01-20, 09:40 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch. Stealing people's work and charging for it is way out of line. I hope this gets shut down, for the sake of the authors of the plugins.
Same here...
Pages: 1 2 3