MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Mystyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mystyle for MyBB 1.4

This is my first style that has been heavily modded with animated menu's,
completely new user profile and wrapped in a smooth rounded border.
Mystyle also come's with a fresh designed button pack.

Full demo Here
New user profiles can be seen Here

Please post questions and issues with the theme in this thread

Completely redone due to the fact i deleted it by accident, could someone let me know if it has exported the theme/ templates properly this time.
Simple

But awesome!
The left and right margins for all non-header blocks appears to be too small, 1px isn't enough in my opinion. Try something like 8-16px padding in the #content block, and "#header tborder" the same in its margin.

Otherwise this looks like a nice theme.
It says [Release], but where's the download link?
I have to say the profile is awful. It looks good, but there's no more information there than there is on the current profiles; you just have to go through more clicks to get to anything.
Very nice, I can totally work with this.
I like itSmile
Wow, I like it. The profiles, eh. Not so much. But still very cool.
(2009-01-21, 09:14 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I like it. The profiles, eh. Not so much. But still very cool.

I completely agree. I like how it's designed, but I hate that it keeps changing..
(2009-01-21, 06:09 PM)The Wicked Flea Wrote: [ -> ]The left and right margins for all non-header blocks appears to be too small, 1px isn't enough in my opinion. Try something like 8-16px padding in the #content block, and "#header tborder" the same in its margin.

Otherwise this looks like a nice theme.

Can you show me where you mean it's too small? everything seem's to fit correctly when i view it.

(2009-01-21, 08:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say the profile is awful. It looks good, but there's no more information there than there is on the current profiles; you just have to go through more clicks to get to anything.

It was ment to be dsigned with tabs i was trying to to make it like how vB shows there profiles with tabs so it's less cluttered but thanks for your opinion its good to hear for the future.

(2009-01-21, 09:16 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-21, 09:14 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I like it. The profiles, eh. Not so much. But still very cool.

I completely agree. I like how it's designed, but I hate that it keeps changing..

I didn't realise till i actually nearly finished the profile section i used the wrong tab script i could redo it so that it only move's when clicked on if it's wanted.

thank's for the c+c's all feedback is good to know..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5