MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Thread Moderation and IE Javascript Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Same Problem, tried steps listed here and upgrade script.
So your headerinclude template has all the necessary JS links and they are all of the correct version, all the files are uploaded, and you've tried different browsers??
Me IE
Friends Did Google Chrome and Firefox
URL to forum??
basclan.co.cc
Can you try it in the default theme??
works in default theme
Then this is probably a theme issue, so I'll move this over there.
The problem is, the values for $inlinecheck | $inlinecount keeps the value previously assigned to it after you click on Go (#)

I have found that when I go back to perform another inline moderation that I have to click on Clear and refresh my page because the values are still there for that forum ID...

The Javascript inline_moderation.js still thinks it contains the above values and gives you an error...

What can we add to the Go (#) button to automaticly clear the Values so we don't have to hit Clear then Refresh to be able to select more threads in the same forum?

IMO don't always assume it is the browser, cookies, or temp files... Code can contain errors or a lack of some thing....
Inline Thread Moderation

Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

Of course I already selected the first time and once i do for a second time I cant anymore ?
Pages: 1 2 3