MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate with my current users table?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the following table in my socialnetwork site:

members (id*, username, password, email, firstname, lastname, city, statetext, postalcode, status, userlevel, avatar, datejoin, datelogin)

Now, is it possible to integrate MyBB with my current members table such that if a user register on my site, they would not have to register or log in again to post on the forum? If there seperate tables, then I want it so that the userid in my members table will be the same in the MyBB tables for a user.
Anyone?
It's quite hard to get sync'd databases to work together - especially if the application is already made.

The best idea I can think of is to create a script that when a user updates/registers their information on your website, the script updates MyBB database tables too, and vice versa.

There are ways to integrate websites with MyBB to share the same databases, but I'm not too sure of any existing ways that will let you integrate two databases with the software.