MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Localization Digit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We need Localization digit(0-9) support. Because every language has there own digit. Pls
I don't understand? You mean like a comma version a period for the seperator between the hundredths and the thousandths place etc?
I think that they mean like different digits for different languages.
Well I'm not sure how possible that is in MyBB. It needs to be done on the php configuration side.
Yes I am agree with TomL . And for these cause mybb need localization digit translation support.
That would be hard. Especially because you'd need to make sure that each language has all the corresponding digits. For languages like Spanish, you'd need to change it when it gets to 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc., etc. Which, would add more strain than it would be worth.
I am now add a small script for digit localization . I am also add a bangla font file for viewing this file correctly.

Plss see the file for any solution. [attachment=12452]

You can also see the site:
http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com/node/88
I thought digits were pretty standard across all languages? Anyway, could be implemented in the my_format_number function, though it probably wouldn't do _all_ numbers.
I don't understand?