MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing lang files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am making a new profile layout for my next theme, and when I insert
{$modoptions}
And
{$sendemail}
They are wrapped in tables, but knowing they have the variable sign in PHP (The dollar sign), would I have to edit the language files, or something else?
It's only a lang variable if it says lang in it. {$modoptions} just loads the mod options bit.
(2009-01-22, 08:52 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]It's only a lang variable if it says lang in it. {$modoptions} just loads the mod options bit.

So, I can't edit this?
Well the 2 bits of code you gave aren't language files... what is it you want to show??
(2009-01-23, 02:24 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Well the 2 bits of code you gave aren't language files... what is it you want to show??

I want to get rid of the table that the mod options are in.
[Image: modopspn3.png]
member_profile_modoptions

This is the template that shows that box, so if you remove the table HTML from this template, and just leave the links, that should do what you want.
(2009-01-23, 07:22 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]member_profile_modoptions

This is the template that shows that box, so if you remove the table HTML from this template, and just leave the links, that should do what you want.

Sweet! Thanks Matt!