MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zorums - Zombie Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: zorums.gif]

So after some ill made choices 2 years ago have come back to bite me on the arse, I have re-converted my zombie forum, Zorums.com, to MyBB. I tried to get the theme as close to the original as possible (was originally a MyBB 1.2 theme which was ported over to vB 3.6, then to vB 3.7, and now it sits at MyBB 1.4). I did a few tweaks to the design in terms of layout also.

So throw some honest feedback my way. Big Grin
Eh..I'd really like to know what the site's about. I know obviously it has to do something with zombies but, are you discussing zombie media, zombies and what would happen if they are actually real (etc.)? Or, are the forums not based primarily on zombies and "Zorums" is just a cool name for a general discussion board?

Well, anyway..the theme looks nice.
Same here as far as knowing what it's about. Nice colors for the theme, thoughSmile
"A site dedicated to zombie enthusiasts and all others who wish to survive when the dead begin to rise."

It's basically a site about anything zombie related. As you can see, there is a section to discuss movies, books, games, and other topics revolving around zombies. There is a off topic area, but that's not the main focus. I was mainly posting a link to get feedback on the layout/design and to see if anybody can catch any errors I may have missed while converting. Wink
Meh, at least I'm not confused like before.
The link provided (image in your first post here) took me to a Registration page, I didn't want to register so came back here...How are we supposed to see what your forum looks like and find if we want to join if you post a link to the registration page?
(2009-01-23, 02:54 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The link provided (image in your first post here) took me to a Registration page, I didn't want to register so came back here...How are we supposed to see what your forum looks like and find if we want to join if you post a link to the registration page?

Dude it's not that fricking hard to click on the logo and go to the forum homepage. I don't get why you need to make a big deal out of everything. Stop being such a troll....

</rant>

Now, on with me giving some thoughts for your site Big Grin
I'm digging the color scheme you have used, as it fits nicely with the type of site you run. The activity doesn't seem high though, so try working on that. Otherwise, good start.
lufbra, I fixed the link for the lazy people. I thought that MyBB handled referral links like vB. Wink

bk2070, thanks for the feedback on the color scheme, it really helps me out a lot having a non-color blind person review it. Wink And yeah, it started off to a good start but died down and now I'm trying to revive it. Smile
(2009-01-23, 03:23 AM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude it's not that fricking hard to click on the logo and go to the forum homepage. I don't get why you need to make a big deal out of everything. Stop being such a troll...

Yeah, sorry bk2070 for being such a troll, I never realized that when anyone showcases a website/forum here, anyone seeing the post and clicking on a link to it then has to do more to actually get to see what's being showcased here!
So now that I fixed the link, care to offer any feedback?
Pages: 1 2