MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Integration Class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I will create a documentary including code examples.
I did not want to create the register function, since I thought that people rather want to use the internal register procedure of the forum.
However, if it is wanted that badly, I can look into it and integrate it into the class.
^^^
Your work could lead to MyBB being easier to integrate with other software.
MyBB's form of salted passwords are great for security, and a barrier for integration with other programs.
I also understand you were originally helping with a class to add useful features to a (.html) website.

Thanks again
Registering a user works now,
since I have everything I needed for my own project integration, I will start on writing a documentation including the release afterwards.
It does not make sense to release it without a propper documentation.
Class is released, awaiting acceptance by the MyBB crew
great news, thanks for your effort Smile
(2009-02-01, 11:38 PM)No0oB Wrote: [ -> ]Class is released, awaiting acceptance by the MyBB crew

I'm pretty sure (99.99%) the acceptance relates to posting in the official mods / resource area.
If you want 'Beta testers' or to feed the impatient Toungue, you could attach it to your next post here, or start a release thread in Plugins & Code Modifications / releases.

This way more people will know about your effort.
Thanks again.
The release thread is already opened and accepted by the MyBB administrators, so why open another thread? Smile
(2009-02-02, 07:42 AM)No0oB Wrote: [ -> ]The release thread is already opened and accepted by the MyBB administrators, so why open another thread? Smile

Oh, I hadn't seen it, yet.
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2