MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Seems I've got a weird error recently. When I try to reply - whether it's a quick reply or a normal reply - it won't do so. When quick replying and pressing the submit button, it doesn't do anything.

When I try to reply normal, it loads up to a white screen (after pressing submit), and when I try to refresh it, the following error occurs;

Quote:Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.

Here are some screenies (one of the white screen and the other of the error).
If it happens every time, I'd say contact your host. It happens to me here and on my forum if there's a glitch in my internet connection, but if it's happening every time, there's probably something else wrong....
Well, it never happened before, until I've done the following thing;

I've been moving all the forum files to a bigger extent (so, creating a new dir in my root named as "forums"), so my url would be http://mydomain.com/forums
Then, it stopped showing images, as I've moved all the files there, so I've decided to put all of the forum files back to root. Ever since then, it happened...
If the images didn't show, that would be because you didn't update your board URL setting.
(2009-01-22, 09:08 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]If the images didn't show, that would be because you didn't update your board URL setting.

Umm... I know, but I just elaborated exactly what I've done. The thing that makes me wonder is that the error began to occur immediately after I've put my forum files to it's original location.
Have you tried to reset your browser (delete all private data, clearing cache etc.) - are any of your users getting this problem / have you tried from another PC?
Yes, I've cleared all data, and all of my forum users are experiencing the same problem as well.
Are you sure all the files are in place??
Yep...
Alright, never mind. Seems I've fixed it by making a DB backup, deleting my current DB and restoring it. Thanks for the help.