MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reply with quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
well any ideas ?
I don't understand why you don't just use the new reply button?
(2009-02-23, 04:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why you don't just use the new reply button?
sure , when you have 20 posts per page and you feel like replying , you will scroll all the way up or all the way down right ? . that question was answered already Wink there is another question here , about pm quotes Toungue
It's not hard to hit the "End" button and automatically be scrolled to the bottom, to be honest.
(2009-02-23, 04:49 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]It's not hard to hit the "End" button and automatically be scrolled to the bottom, to be honest.

Yeah exactly. And getting rid of the quote button is a crazy idea.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn , all about keyboard huh Toungue ??
(2009-02-23, 04:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah exactly. And getting rid of the quote button is a crazy idea.

sure sure
Well when you give support to a community of 18,000+ people - it's a good habit not to be lazy..
(2009-02-23, 04:55 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn , all about keyboard huh Toungue ??

well i would hope my users know how to use their keyboard and if not i'm not going to accomodate that
(2009-02-23, 05:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-23, 04:55 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn , all about keyboard huh Toungue ??

well i would hope my users know how to use their keyboard and if not i'm not going to accomodate that

good , you do that. leave this thread alone
(2009-02-23, 05:20 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-23, 05:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]

good , you do that. leave this thread alone
Now now, no need to bicker. If you explain what it is, in detail, I might be able to help you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4