MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free domain for posting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have 2 forums that I would like to get some traffic to and was wondering if anybody would consider trading posts(monthly) for a TLD? If there is some genuine interest I'll type up the terms and site information. Wink
I'd be willing, say, 10 posts/domain? Toungue
That's what I was thinking too. Big Grin
Really? Link, lemme go post D: I could use one.
I'm waiting to see the interest before posting anything to see if it's worth putting money on my registrar account. Smile
Do I earn a domain for being the first post, not counting you? D:
No disrespect to KuJoe, but from what he's posted here so far, I see no reason why anyone would want to sign up for such a thing....Surely folks who want such a thing also needs a little more security than....

Quote:I'm waiting to see the interest before posting anything to see if it's worth putting money on my registrar account.
(2009-01-23, 03:12 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]No disrespect to KuJoe, but from what he's posted here so far, I see no reason why anyone would want to sign up for such a thing....Surely folks who want such a thing also needs a little more security than....

Because for some people lufbra, they have no other means of getting a domain, as some do not have access to a credit card, nor a paypal account.

I say go for it KuJoe. Seeing by the two replies, it already seems like some would be interested in this offer Smile
Well I'm not going to spend the time to setup the terms and details if nobody is interested. Last time I tried something like this I got 0 replies.

EDIT: Also, this is all based on trust. There is no guarantees with anything in life. I will setup terms to the agreement to protect both users but ultimately I am trusting that the user will post each month and in return they trust I will keep their nameservers updated. Smile
(2009-01-23, 03:20 AM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-23, 03:12 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]No disrespect to KuJoe, but from what he's posted here so far, I see no reason why anyone would want to sign up for such a thing....Surely folks who want such a thing also needs a little more security than....

Because for some people lufbra, they have no other means of getting a domain, as some do not have access to a credit card, nor a paypal account.

I say go for it KuJoe. Seeing by the two replies, it already seems like some would be interested in this offer Smile

Stalker, you've been spying on me!
Pages: 1 2 3