MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with reply page (different than others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is my problem when replying to a post or pm or in general creating post the text area is off even in this forum . check the attachment to see what I'm talkin about .
It's been well documented, and is a known issue. Unfortunately, it's just the way the browser creates the editor over the textarea (if I remember correctly). For example, if you refresh the page, the box sits inside the area, whereas onload, it might appear over.

It depends what browser you use - Opera seems to work without any problems for me.
also is there a way to increase smiley area height so it will display more smileys?
If you change the editor style in the theme settings to Office 2007 I think it sorts it.

(2009-01-23, 09:18 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]also is there a way to increase smiley area height so it will display more smileys?

Just edit them in the smilie settings page to show on that list and they will.....
I wanna increase the size of the table so it will show more pages
Show more pages?? Huh

If you want more smilies to show, do what I said before, ACP > Configuration > Smilies (on the left menu) > set some more to show on the list, and the list will become bigger itself if you also change the settings in ACP > Configuration > Clickable Smilies and BB Code.
You can change the width by altering the code in Smilie Inserter Templates => smilieinserter, I think. There are width values if you want your smilie box to eat into more editor space, just remember to edit the editor columns otherwise there might a design-disaster...
I just want to make it longer in height , not width. if you look at the attachment you will see that there is a lot of space wasted .
In your settings, you can change "Clickable Smilies and BB Code" values to add more smilies or columns into view. This will in turn, make the box longer in height.
I cannot find that setting
Pages: 1 2