MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Link Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

When i post a link (http://) you can click it and it takes you to the page.

There are other links i post that start with (mms:// sop:// tvants:// tvu://) but they dont come out as links, there just plain text sentences, how can i make them into links?
You can create custom MyCode that coverts tags such as [mms][/mms] to their protocols. Just add them via your ACP.
Hi, im havong loads of problems with this code, can you give me simple steps on how they work, and what i need to do.
I dont no how to make it a link so it opens up the program when they click a sop:// link
Title: MMS Convert
Description: Convert to MMS protocol
RegEx: \[mms\](.*?)\[/mms\]
Replacement: mms://$1
Enabled: Yes

That will mean [mms]thisisalinktomms[/mms] will be converted to mms://thisisalinktomms

Just replace the "mms" in the Regex to the other protocols and change the replacement too. If you don't know how to make it do what you want, then don't do it Toungue
Yes i do that, but when i make a post such as mms://thisisatest it doesnt come out as a link, just plain text.
And im launching in 38 minutes ...
Once again, no help!!!!!! Im sorry but im discusted, i am waiting to launch a forum, a have thousands of users waiting, i appreciate your busy, but you cant even take out 5 mins for me.
You can just use it like a normal <a href=""></a> link. Use the replacement:

Replacement: <a href="mms://$1">mms://$1</a>

Usage: [mms]thisisatest[/mms]
Turns out: mms://thisisatest