MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My New Just Launched Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apologies. Post removed.
It's fine, and didn't mean to come off like a jerk, mate; just try and take criticism a bit better. Some people will like it, some people won't - there's usually a fair medium in there somewhereToungue

For example: I love Family Guy, but I'm not so much a fan of forums about it. Nothing personal against you.
(01-25-2009, 10:23 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]For example: I love Family Guy, but I'm not so much a fan of forums about it. Nothing personal against you.

This is probably because there's nothing about Family Guy that really lends itself well to discussion outside of water-cooler talk.
(01-25-2009, 10:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2009, 10:23 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]For example: I love Family Guy, but I'm not so much a fan of forums about it. Nothing personal against you.

This is probably because there's nothing about Family Guy that really lends itself well to discussion outside of water-cooler talk.
True. I think the only good forum for a show would be the official one by the shows creators/producers - so you can discuss future shows, seasons, etc. And maybe some behind-the-scenes stuff.
Hmm... just curious here. Is the color combination of red and black related to Family Guy in any way?
(01-27-2009, 09:06 AM)hamster Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... just curious here. Is the color combination of red and black related to Family Guy in any way?
Nope, but I think it goes well.
btw hamster, I used to have one of those till... Sad
Forums closed while the glitches highlighted are worked on Wink
Pages: 1 2