MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: a small bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Visit link to register member
http://www.vnsay.com/hoctienganh/member....n=register

after you click "I Agree" button, then you see username text box is "snowflower", I don't know why default username register is "snowflower"?
You would have to have specifically put that in... what templates or files have you edited to do with the register form??
<input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" id="username" style="width: 100%" value="{$username}" />

I see value = $username at textbox username in ACP Templates-Member Templates-member_register

I think should replace this code by code:

<input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" id="username" style="width: 100%" value="" />
If you remove that then if there is an error with the registration and the user is brought back to the form the username will not reappear filled in.

I think the problem may be your browser automatically filling in the box when you load the page because I don't see sunflower on the form when I open it
(2009-01-24, 06:46 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]I think the problem may be your browser automatically filling in the box when you load the page because I don't see sunflower on the form when I open it

I thought that at first, earlier I saw it there though... seems to have disappeared now.
I don't see it, either..
I don't know why that. After I fixed template (delete $username at value of username text box), error is disappear. I don't reject you, but I don't think browser automatically filling in the box. Maybe this is result of modifying code in global.php myself. Thanks!
You've edited global.php?? Well why didn't you say that before?? Rolleyes
The Oriental language say that we can view and fix the top of tree errors, but we don't know root.

Happy new lunar year!
Well yes if some modification in global.php sets $username to sunflower, then it would show up, yes.