MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Options" selection in "Languages" of ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got 1.4.4 (upgraded from previous versions). When I enter the ACP, I need to make an alteration to one of the text field descriptions present on the Registration form. So, I entered the "Languages" option under the "Configuration" of the ACP and clicked the "Options" dropdown box applying to "English (American)" to make the appropriate alterations. However, at this stage, instead of it dropping down the little menu with all the clickable options (like it used too pre-upgrade), now it simply returns an Error on page reading:

Line: 59
Char: 3
Error: 'MyBB' is undefined
Code: 0

What do I need to do the re-enable my dropdown menu here?

Thank you
Printscreen?? I'm assuming this is an IE javascript error, yes??

Make sure all the JS files necessary are in ./admin/jscripts/
(2009-01-24, 01:20 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Printscreen?? I'm assuming this is an IE javascript error, yes??

Make sure all the JS files necessary are in ./admin/jscripts/

[attachment=12488]

Yes, it is an IE javascript error and these are the javascripts present under that directory:

admincp.js
index.html
mycode_sandbox.js
peeker.js
tabs.js
themes.js
users.js
view_manager.js
...and a "codepress" directory with many files and subdirectories in it.
What version of IE do you use?? It works ok for me in IE8, and with compatibility mode on (so IE7 too).
Am running IE version 7.0.5730.13

Could it be a local security setting on this PC that needs to be "loosened" to work with the required javascript? As I say, the dropdown menu used to work fine pre-upgrade so what's altered now?