MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to allow members choose their theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This might be a noob question lol but I can't find out where and how to make it where the members can choose which theme they want to use?
They already can. Tell them to go to their UserCP > Edit Options and it should be there as Board Style
is there a way where i can block that from certain groups?

also how do i replace the language option in the footer right side with where people can alternate between themes?
You can't block groups from changing it, but what you can do, is make the them only visible to certain groups. Then, they'll all have the option, but some groups may only see one in the list, and some may see more.

And for the footer list: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/quick-them...ned-for-14
^^^That's perfect

Ummm...how do i make it visible to certain groups?

I love this staff btw Big Grin so glad i didn't waste $200+ for that overrated vB lol
You need to go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > THEME NAME, and change the permissions. I think I said the right page; I hope so:p
Yep, you go there, and click the groups who you want to be able to see it. Hold Ctrl and click to select more than one.
just wondering about the quick theme mod

where can I find it's code in the template

I want to replace my language option box with it Big Grin