MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Since update textbox editor problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

since we updated our forum we have a problem with the texteditor box when you write a new posting like this thing here where i´m writing in. The dropdown area isn´t there, there´s just a textlink where you can click but it doesn´t work very well. I mean the dropdown fields where you can add a link or format the text, on the screenshot it called "Schrift" & "Schriftgröße" (german language)

We updatet the forum from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 , i think we did nothing wrong (?)

I made a screenshot what i´m talking about:
[attachment=12503]

We reset the templates, maybe thats it, but not... We use a theme which named orange from justin.s (this theme is here from this site)

What can we do to fix that? thx a lot
There were changes to the ./jscripts/editor.js file in 1.4.4, so my advice would be to reupload the entire ./jscripts/ folder to your website. This has worked for some people in the past who haven't uploaded all of the 1.4.4 files...
hey thx a lot, that worked very well. Now i can see the editor box Big Grin
Your welcome, glad it worked Smile
I have a similar problem- however I have already replaced the entire /jscripts directory and have found the same issue. My template is the default one with onlyt slight changes. My forum was upgraded from 1.2.x to 1.4.4 (i'm latest)

Any ideas? Thanks
Please do not cross psot. It makes it very hard for us to help you. You've bumped another thread with this issue, there's no need to bump another one for the exact same thing.