MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Q: the thread style [info of user on the right]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi. I want to display the info of the user on the right of the post. by default the info appear as a row that is display before the post like here in this post my info are shown as a row.
I went to Admin=>Configuration=>Setting=>Show Thread Option=>Display posts using the classic layout

but nothing changed?
Notes: I'm running mybb locally by using AppServ and WAMP, and with both of them the same problem
I uninstall the script and install in again. but the same problem. Also,
Show x viewing forum=> dosn't work with me. I chose "yes" for it. then I opened a forum, then I refresh the index page but the number (1) dosn't appear beside the forum that I opened!
thank's in advance
Yes, as I say many times every day, settings some things in the ACP will not change the setting users have, postbit styles being one of them. And there's not a setting to show it on the right anyway Huh
the first problem solved, when I chose to display the post in that style from the user panel.
but the second problem dosn't solved because I didn't find any option in the user panel that allow me to choose "Show x viewing forum"
That will show a list of users online at the top of the forum, like this:

[attachment=12506]
aha, I thought that it display the number of visitor in each forum by displaying that number beside the forums name. for example "General forum(5 visitor inside)"
is there a way to do that?
thank's alot MattR
Oh yeah, it might be that then actually Toungue