MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website Integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know, I figured out the username thing earlier.

The cookie domain should be empty? What about cookie path? And a unique cookie prefix?
Here is a summary of what happened so far:
I kept the cookie domain but made a new cookie prefix. It fixed all the login problems.

Now the real problem. I used the tutorial for the homepage that Tom L told me about and it completely fixed the home page. No more class_error.php messages. However, they appear on other pages.

Let me tell you about the structure of my pages. They have an upper include then a bottom include. No pages were doing the bottom include after this integration. Still, after that tutorial the homepage started to show the bottom include. None of the other pages do. Is there a reason for this?

Is there a PHP problem happening?

I am sure it is not rouge coding, for I take great care with coding and scripting. an you either specify what this coding is or give me another solution?

Also, can someone compare the contents of line 547 of ./inc/class_error.php with the ones I put above?
Pages: 1 2