MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Watchmen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry that this is a really geeky post but I'm curious whether any of you have read the watchmen graphic novels or not. If you did read them I'm curious to know what you guys think of them.
I have not but I think they are making a movie of this!?
I have read the graphic novel at least 10 times. I actually read them as they came out. I just so happen to work at a comic store when they were being released. By far the best comic story ever.

Also read The Preacher which imho is one of the best as well.
(2009-01-27, 08:46 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I have read the graphic novel at least 10 times. I actually read them as they came out. I just so happen to work at a comic store when they were being released. By far the best comic story ever.

Also read The Preacher which imho is one of the best as well.

Yeah I really enjoyed reading watchmen. I have been meaning to read The Preacher but my local comic book store didn't have any in that store so they have to ship them in for me.
I´ve read so many times too... it´s sick to enjoy those little details all over

but I liked Elektra: assassin with B.Sienkiewicz surreal style and Sandman from Neil Gaiman a little better than Watchmen