MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Myster Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup?

My site is looking for more people for the Myster Channel. I am looking for a community manager, promoters, and super moderators. As well for benefits, you will be offered free gold membership on my site. Whitch is a paid subscription for premium uses. If you have any experinces with this sort of thing, please join my site and send me (The_Myster) a PM about your self and a few experinces you have with websites and community.
  • Community Manager: As Community Manager you must be active, have socialty with members, post alot, and be very formative. You can bring ideas andask other what would be cool.
  • Pormoter: You are the ones who promote the community board. You help find members and so forth.

http://mysterchannel.co.cc/forum
Maybe you should get more than two members before looking for people to help?
Refresh Page Again, its showing the mistakes, so refresh it and it will have the mistakes fixed.
(2009-01-27, 11:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should get more than two members before looking for people to help?

Well the community manager is useally the person in charge and promoter so.
(2009-02-04, 09:34 PM)Disturbed_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-27, 11:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should get more than two members before looking for people to help?

Well the community manager is useally the person in charge and promoter so.

It's also the owner/adminstrators job. Especially in the beginning the person who made it should be doing about everything Toungue.

You can't expect people to help on a site that currently has nothing to offer.
And especially when you haven't even invested enough resources even to buy a domain name!

Get the site of the ground with some hard work from yourself then see who takes leadership in your forums. Trust me, i think you can manage 2 users by yourself Toungue