MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: please help in making member area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi. I have a page and I need to make it require that the visitor be a user(registered in the mybb forum),
if he not login yet(no cookie file avialable or session), the script show up the page login dialog, and if the pass&user are correct it must forward it to the same page and dispaly its content
I need it to be with the same forum login rules, like if he mistake 3 times he can't login before 15 minutes left...etc

thank's in advance Blush
You can download Nickman's custom pages, it has password protected pages, and many other features...

You must be a member of the forum and be active in order to download, that's all that is asked. There are also many other useful plugins and the community is very helpful, such as on here.

http://mybbsource.com/
I don't need a plugin, I have entirly different scripts that works find, such as photo galary, and I want a code to put on the top of the page that showing the selected pictures for example, to check is it a login member or not, if not display login forum(just like the one you see it on the forum header) to login.
thank's Smile
(2009-01-28, 10:26 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]See http://community.mybboard.net/thread-6190.html

Thats what I meant. but I have a little problem. when I put the file (lets say test.php) in the forum folder its work fine, but when I put the file in a folder that is lets say:
mybb forum is in=> locahost/mybb
test.php is in => localhost

it always show that I'm not login, althought I already login. I enter the user and pass and its login me successfully(with forum only), when I returned to the test.php it says again you are not login!!!
how can I solve this problem?
thank's in advance
Please post your problem in that thread I provided - making MyBB integrate into your website isn't support.

You can find the help you're looking for in the thread. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's a mix of cookies and the chdir - which is already addressed in the thread.