MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator with problem splitting posts to a different thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I select the posts to split off, then click the go button and I get a screen that says "Split Thread[u] with a field for a new name for the thread and an option field of "New Forum" and a scroll down that says "Please select one" but there are no options under that. When I hit the button that says "Splt Thread" I get a message that says "Invalid Forum". Attached is a screenshot. Forum jump[u]sienabled.
Forum jump might be enabled, but are the forums you have actually allowed to be listed in it? Check those settings...
Thanks, I'll check with my administrator.
Hey there

I have the same problems, being administrator on my forum. It's really strange, but posts which have been split, vanish to an invalid forum, can't be deleted because they seem not to exist, but you will find them back in your user's CP ... really strange.
(2009-01-29, 01:37 AM)Ruby Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there

I have the same problems, being administrator on my forum. It's really strange, but posts which have been split, vanish to an invalid forum, can't be deleted because they seem not to exist, but you will find them back in your user's CP ... really strange.

The problem here is that the forum dropdown in the split posts page is empty. Can you confirm your problem is the same, because to me it sounds like you are not having the same problem?