MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Valentines Day Theme(still in progress)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new at this, so I'm sorry it it looks simple.

I'm still messing with it and the buttons stink, but I'm getting there. ^-^''

What do you think? Any suggests for making is awesome~ I'm up for anything. Well i will try to do it xD But I'm up for a challenge.
It's pretty awful. Confused
(2009-01-28, 08:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty awful. Confused

Don't be so harsh Toungue

I don't think it's that bad. I mean, there is a lot you can work on though. For example, some of the text isn't readable.
I don't like how the links are very hard to read in with the background. It's a good attempt, and if you work hard at it, it might actually come it pretty good. Also, add a little more contrast. Pink on pink on pink doesn't look that great.

@Bey Brad: Seriously, stop it with the negative comments. There's nothing wrong with saying a theme doesn't look good, but make it constructive. If you never give any details on exactly what is wrong, then how can somebody improve?
(2009-01-28, 10:20 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]@Bey Brad: Seriously, stop it with the negative comments. There's nothing wrong with saying a theme doesn't look good, but make it constructive. If you never give any details on exactly what is wrong, then how can somebody improve?

The whole thing is bad. It has no positive qualities. It needs to be completely restarted. I only give constructive criticism if there's something good about the project that can be salvaged. Frankly, I'm getting tired of the childish attitude here. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." That might work for six year olds but it doesn't work with people who are actually capable of thinking. I'm not going out of my way to be rude or personally insult anyone; simply, this is a terrible looking theme. There is no basis on which to build around with constructive criticism.
(2009-01-29, 02:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-28, 10:20 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]@Bey Brad: Seriously, stop it with the negative comments. There's nothing wrong with saying a theme doesn't look good, but make it constructive. If you never give any details on exactly what is wrong, then how can somebody improve?

The whole thing is bad. It has no positive qualities. It needs to be completely restarted. I only give constructive criticism if there's something good about the project that can be salvaged. Frankly, I'm getting tired of the childish attitude here. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." That might work for six year olds but it doesn't work with people who are actually capable of thinking. I'm not going out of my way to be rude or personally insult anyone; simply, this is a terrible looking theme. There is no basis on which to build around with constructive criticism.
Then say that it doesn't look good and he needs to start over. Saying that it looks awful doesn't help anyone, whether their six or twenty.