MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum is starting to get slow to load *
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
maybe someone can give me some sort of idea to why is it my board is starting to take longer to load when it putting it in the Explorer bar Huh
last week it loaded in 3 to 5 seconds now its taking 10 seconds or more to load and I had my server company check to see anything on the security side and they went threw everything and told me nothing was attacking me Huh

any ideas to getting the board to load faster would be much appreciated
Server Comapny said when people try to hack you the board gets slower somwhat, but they said they went threw my mysql and php and there were no signs at all of any attacks and they say normally thats the first thing to look at when your board gets slower to load up
Well what plugins do you have?? And is anyone else having the same issue??
well i asked a freind from USA to load up my forum from his Comcast connection and he said 10 seconds it takes him .... for me it takes around 10 seconds also sometimes a little more
(2009-01-28, 05:40 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]what plugins do you have??

More specifically, anything added just before the problem started??
Mattr also i read different forums and some people say it can be Bots chewing up my Bandwidth .....

im new to this situation so im just asking questions that might be to the affect or not
yes i will upload a picture to show you all the plugins MattR
here they are the plugins
[attachment=12534]
[attachment=12535]
[attachment=12536]
[attachment=12537]
ok for you MattR when loading up Mybb threw my www
does it load up normally for you or no ?
maybe, the page optimizer don't work
yah i noticed also there was a RED* on that 1

im going to disable it and let you know what happens
nope for me nothing went any faster but i kept that mod disabled

is it load fast for you is what im wondering
wats your debug infomation?
ya, it loads fast for me
oh i disabled that ( debug info ),

um maybe its my Internet Explorer Browser or DSL connection
Can you enable it again so we can know what it is??
Pages: 1 2 3