MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Count not updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
On the index of my forum, it says that there are 8 posts in the 'Theme Releases' forum.

There is one topic there, and it says there are 7 replies.

However, there are no posts besides the original topic. I tried recounting and rebuilding the post counts and everything, to no avail.

Please help me out. Maybe a SQL query will help?
URL....??
Oh, sorry about that.

http://www.mybbstudios.com
http://www.mybbstudios.com/thread-3.html

on this page its showing X over your 3 thumbnails/pictures ?
That's probably because you don't have access to them, IDK why thats happening.
How have you put those ads in... are they easy to remove??
(2009-01-28, 09:04 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]That's probably because you don't have access to them, IDK why thats happening.

actually if i didint have access to them i would have to register before getting to them or seeing that page in general

its very weird Sad
(2009-01-28, 09:06 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]How have you put those ads in... are they easy to remove??

I used plugins.
(2009-01-28, 09:09 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-28, 09:04 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]That's probably because you don't have access to them, IDK why thats happening.

actually if i didint have access to them i would have to register before getting to them or seeing that page in general

its very weird Sad
Yea, my entire permissions appear to be all screwed up Confused
Edit: The attachment issue has been fixed, the original problem has not.
7 replies doesn't include the 1 original post Rolleyes

7 replies + 1 original post = 8 posts

You'll notice if you make a thread, it has 0 replies, and on the forum index you will see 1 thread and 1 post.
If you make a reply to that thread, you will see 1 reply on the thread listing, and 1 thread and 2 posts on the forum index.
I thought that too, but the actual thread doesn't show any replies, it's just the OP.
Pages: 1 2 3