MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unregistered administrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can you provide me with a test account too if it doesn't work with any other browsers, please?? If it's in the code but your browser doesn't give you the option to choose, and just takes you to full reply, then chances are it's blocking the JS that loads the options... but if it doesn't work in any, something else on the forum may be blocking it.
(2009-01-29, 09:16 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide me with a test account too if it doesn't work with any other browsers, please?? If it's in the code but your browser doesn't give you the option to choose, and just takes you to full reply, then chances are it's blocking the JS that loads the options... but if it doesn't work in any, something else on the forum may be blocking it.
Hello Matt, I tried it with SeaMonkey, but nothing has changed. Please have a look to this picture. I can only chose the Edit function without any possibility for Quick Edit or Full Edit, and as soon as I edit any own posting I am losing my function as administrator, I got the preposition "unregistered" under my name. When I try to moderate a post I get a white page with "No input file specified".

[Image: editor.jpg]

Since you want to get a test account, please come on board and enter your name there, I am going to affirm your test account.

Well on your board, I see Quick Reply and Full Edit,without any problems.

I used SeaMonkey and the Internet Explorer: nothing changed, the same problems as before.
Hello Matt

since I am really new to MYBB, please come on board, inscribe there and I will affirm your account. I didn't want to bump my thread so I edited my last posting. I was using two more browsers and an other nickname, I am using two nicknames .. but I still have the same problems, no Quick Edit, No Full Edit, no possibility to set the postbit_edit template to default, no possibility to use a moderation, then I get a white page telling me that there is no input file specified or that there is no page to be found (id=52) and I keep losing my administrator state under my name, but I am still able to use the function as an administrator.

So if you have some time, it would be great to welcome you on our new forum Smile Thanks in advance.
well, the moderation function does work now... the only one thing, using this function I got unregistered too.... Huh

--------------------------------------------

I disabled the following plugin:

Admin Post Edit (1.0)
Gives more options to admins when editing posts/threads.
Erstellt von ZiNgA BuRgA

and now I can edit posts from me and others without getting unregistered.

-> If anybody is still reading here, I would like to know how to get a forum lock users from answering themselves ... that's a really great function for everyone who is working in the support for whatever.

Thanks to you MattR and DennisTT for your patience and your help.

>>>> Problems resolved <<<<

Great work: MyBB and its international support ! [Image: 9as.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3