MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hide dowloads section from guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a way to hide downloads section from the guests or at least make them register in order to download ?
A plugin? Gotta take that one up with the creator of that mod. Definitely be some coding involved. Seems simple, but there is more behind the curtain.
(2009-01-29, 03:57 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to hide downloads section from the guests or at least make them register in order to download ?
Yes, there is, you may want to set the permissions for your guests.
(2009-01-29, 04:07 AM)Ruby Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-29, 03:57 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to hide downloads section from the guests or at least make them register in order to download ?
can you please provide more details ?
(2009-01-29, 04:10 AM)Zayebis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-29, 04:07 AM)Ruby Wrote: [ -> ]
can you please provide more details ?
I am so sorry but I can't give you the needed information in English. When I set the permissions for our users, under groups and for the forum I found out which permissions can be given to the different groups. There you can close the download section for your guests, you can also set them for read only and so on.
In the future please post questions about plugins in the Resources forums. We do not officially provide support for plugins and modifications.

Thanks.