MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: upgrade from 1.2.14 to 1.4.4 ????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I read the documentation that came with mybb 1.4.4 and i follow all the steps to upgrade mybb 1.2.14 to 1.4.4 but when i try to complete the last step there is messege error appear to me:

Fatal error: [SQL] [1146] Table 'modern_mybb.mybb_users' doesn't exist
SELECT u.*, f.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1' LIMIT 1 in /home/modern/public_html/forums/inc/db_mysql.php on line 548

what i should do to fix this problem?
Is there more steps should i do first before upgrade mybb 1.2.14 forum to 1.4.4?

And if you can, tell me plz how i restore my backup database from my computer?

Thanks.
To restore a backup database, drop your existing database using a database manager (such as phpMyAdmin) and then import your saved file from the computer. It will automatically create the database from that file.

It seems you've left an old 1.2 plugin active and/or still in the "Plugins" folder. Remove all plugins before upgrading!
Ok thank you Mr.Tom.M for ur reply.

i will Remove all plugins from: myforums/inc/plugins/
but tell me plz when i import my database into phpMyAdmin i import it with this extensions (gz) or i extract it in my computer and then import it ??
I think you have to extract it to get the .sql file inside.
yes, when i extract it i got extension .sql i will try to import it and see what happen.

so don't leave me alone plz until i upgrade mybb forums Wink

Thank you very much for ur reply.