MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: remove...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Generated in 0.0349839 seconds (90.50% PHP / 9.50% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 10 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0227199 / Memory Usage: 2.31 MB
PHP version: 4.3.10-22 / Server Load: 0.00 / GZip Compression: Disabled
[advanced details]

It displays that in the bottom of every page. I'm guessing it's just in a template, but I can't find which one...

I'm using Justin S.'s Afresh Fire Theme.

Also, if someone knows, in the AdminCP, how do I edit the copyright text in the footer?

Quote:Powered By MyBB. © 2009 MyBB Group. All Rights Reserved.

Thank you very much.

I love the software, huge fan Big Grin
Admin CP --> Configuration --> Server and Optimization Options --> Advanced Stats / Debug information --> No

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> *Expand your current template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer
I mean the copyright in the AdminCP, the one there. The one of the forum I already edited. Thanks for answering my first question Smile
Oh by the way, the debug information is only visible to Administrators.

I'm not sure why you would want to or need to edit the copyright in the Admin CP as only Admins would see it..
I imagine it would be in one of the language files, but I can't find it and I am about to go to bed.

Best of luck.
Well I like having my name on things for my forum, as I told Matt the other day.
I find it very odd how you want your name in such places. The installation script for example, a very odd thing to want to modify. And adding something that means very little to somewhere only you will see is, IMHO, odd. I can't help but think you have some other reason for wanting to remove all the MyBB branding than just to make it show your name.
Well, "Mr You Know Who" did cross the line, on multiple occasions.. but doesn't mean we should assume it for everyone. Although, I do agree with you Matt, in this case..

To the OP: What satisfaction do you get by having your name there? You aren't even going to see it... Honestly, I never even knew it was there... Definitely a bit odd you want to change it.

Oh, and I can't find the thing so no advice on it's location.
Fine, I'll leave it normal then... Whatever.