MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PLease help restoring user database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings,

Kindly help me in restoring user db.

I've 2 backups

1- 27th Jan
2- 28th Jan

The 2nd backup is not good for the forum, I guess its incomplete.
The first backup is good, works fine but it has less users as compared to 2nd backup.

So my question is is there any way to restore the user db from 2nd backup?

TY.
You could 'try' to copy all the queries that add users from the second backup and replace everything that adds users in the first backup with that...
Thank you for your reply bro. Can you please give me more details on which queries specifically.

Thank you.
Well anything that adds something to the users table, there'll be a big block of queries, copy that block from the one with most users into the backup that works.
Bro there are so many things lol, I don't know what to restore

1- INSERT INTO mybb_threadsubscriptions (sid, uid, tid, notification, dateline, subscriptionkey) VALUES

2- INSERT INTO mybb_userfields (ufid, fid1, fid2, fid3, fid5) VALUES

3- INSERT INTO mybb_users (uid, username, password, salt, loginkey, email, postnum, avatar, avatardimensions, avatartype, usergroup, additionalgroups, displaygroup, usertitle, regdate, lastactive, lastvisit, lastpost, website, icq, aim, yahoo, msn, birthday, birthdayprivacy, signature, allownotices, hideemail, subscriptionmethod, invisible, receivepms, pmnotice, pmnotify, remember, threadmode, showsigs, showavatars, showquickreply, showredirect, ppp, tpp, daysprune, dateformat, timeformat, timezone, dst, dstcorrection, buddylist, ignorelist, style, away, awaydate, returndate, awayreason, pmfolders, notepad, referrer, reputation, regip, lastip, longlastip, longregip, language, timeonline, showcodebuttons, totalpms, unreadpms, warningpoints, moderateposts, moderationtime, suspendposting, suspensiontime, coppauser, classicpostbit, myesent, loginattempts, failedlogin) VALUES
Yes, all the things that insert something into the users table, not much more that I can say. Anything that starts with INSERT INTO mybb_users. For example:

INSERT INTO mybb_users (uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,awards,myps,avatar,avatardimensions,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,lastpost,website,icq,aim,yahoo,msn,birthday,birthdayprivacy,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,invisible,receivepms,pmnotice,pmnotify,remember,threadmode,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,ppp,tpp,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,timezone,dst,dstcorrection,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,pmfolders,notepad,referrer,reputation,regip,lastip,longregip,longlastip,language,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,akismetstopped,mood,rduyurus,numtopics,loginattempts,failedlogin,usermap_lat,usermap_lon,usermap_pinimg,usermap_adress) VALUES ('1','MattR','92d1de5e41d05c22b54dc30ec8411037','z2LWG8ID','rDgYvWnNVqSnXJuTBkOqq7NOXXo2DOFPk4UiiWS4VvFyuVfQd7','[email protected]','230','0','103728.00','./uploads/avatars/avatar_1.png','96|96','upload','4','','0','<b><i>www.learnmybb.com</i></b>','1221675701','1232741943','1232739974','1232736166','http://www.learnmybb.com','0','','','','17-6-1991','all','[url=learnmybb.com][img]http://learnmybb.com/forums/mybbsig.php[/img][/url]\r\n[b][url=learnmybb.com][color=black]Forum[/color][/url] - [url=mattrogowski.co.uk][color=black]Blog[/color][/url][/b]','1','0','1','0','1','1','1','1','linear','1','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','2','','','22','0','0','0','','1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can','','0','6','217.44.56.175','217.44.195.205','-651413329','2147483647','english','2358665','1','175','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','30','0','58','1','0','52.7936','1.42107','pin.png','52°47\'36.86');

Is the code for one user, it's just one line, just copy all of those across.
Thank you Matt bro. Anyone here with much more mysql expertise?
What more do you want to be told?? Huh You just have to copy the queries that add users to the file you want to import.... what bit don't you understand??
Bro I think there is much to restore not only

INSERT INTO mybb_users (uid, username, password, salt, loginkey, email, postnum, avatar, avatardimensions, avatartype, usergroup, additionalgroups, displaygroup, usertitle, regdate, lastactive, lastvisit, lastpost, website, icq, aim, yahoo, msn, birthday, birthdayprivacy, signature, allownotices, hideemail, subscriptionmethod, invisible, receivepms, pmnotice, pmnotify, remember, threadmode, showsigs, showavatars, showquickreply, showredirect, ppp, tpp, daysprune, dateformat, timeformat, timezone, dst, dstcorrection, buddylist, ignorelist, style, away, awaydate, returndate, awayreason, pmfolders, notepad, referrer, reputation, regip, lastip, longlastip, longregip, language, timeonline, showcodebuttons, totalpms, unreadpms, warningpoints, moderateposts, moderationtime, suspendposting, suspensiontime, coppauser, classicpostbit, myesent, loginattempts, failedlogin) VALUES
No you're only looking at half the query Rolleyes Look at the one I posted, each query has all of that first, and then has the values for each one.
Pages: 1 2