MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's tired of hearing the 'like in vB' requests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I mean really, is it that good??? Cuz it seems to me myBB is capable of anything vB is capable of... Maybe one day it will be "like in myBB" plastered all over vB's forums... Cool Can't wait.
Very tired, it can get quite annoying.
I agree hahaha
mybb is free stuff with a nice documentation and open source...

it´s like going to an Italian Restaurant and ask for a Big Mac Big Grin
Yeah Toungue I'm personally not very fond of the vB theme, not sure why such a large number of people are so keen on having it.
Originally this was gonna be a poll.. then I decided not to post it.. but now it's here... ah well. Smile
We need asdafasdaf like VB! Cool
I think the theme is so popular because people want to make it look like they bought a copy of Vbulletin..
Yes, I'm tired of it Smile
I will admit the default Theme on VB Is much nicer but im active on a forum where they are obsessed with VB everything is VB and imtrying to say how good MyBB is and what it can do i think 2 things would be good New Default theme, Social Groups. But if people dont want to use MyBB get vb instead of lieing. Ive seen a MyBB forum and theyd changed the copyright to say VB ;S
make it bannable
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5