MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads not appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
There's a ) at the end of the URL for some odd reason.
(2009-02-27, 05:50 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]There's a ) at the end of the URL for some odd reason.
Yeah, I just noticed thatToungue It's because they put the link in (), and the link didn't end properly.
Can you PM me admin access??
Oh, hi there, Mattalan! I didn't notice that you had written back until now. Smile Yes, I'll PM you.
Ok, had a little look, and for me at least, it shows fine when you're logged in, (20 threads on page 1, 3 threads on page 2) but when you're a guest, it breaks (5 on page 1, and 3 on page 2). Settings for that particular forum are fine, templates are fine, settings are fine, CHMOD's fine, even tried changing the number of threads to show to something else, saving, and then changing it back to 20, but still no go. The only plugin there is is a Google ads plugin, and I can't see how that would cause it at all, but plugins have been known to have weird consequences before so right now, deactivating that would be my only guess.
Hi Mattalan,

THanks for looking into it. Yeah - the Google ads plugin must have come pre-installed as I haven't installed it. I really haven't done anything fancy at all, so I have no idea what is going on. Is there anyone else that you know who we could loop in on this discussion to figure out what's happening?

-Rich
Well, it isn't a default plugin, and right now, that's the only thing I can think of.
I now have this issue on 4 different forums and 3 of those forums have no plugins at all. I suspect there are some people who have this problem and don't even know they have it, because I know that some people are always logged in to their own forums and therefore never view it as a guest. I would seriously recommend that everyone look at their forum when not logged in to see whether they have this problem.
Yup, the problem persists for me. Toungue

Sid, good to hear (in a misery-loves-company sort of way) that someone else is having this problem too! As you mentioned, I suspect that this is a much more widespread issue since it isn't readily apparent that something is wrong...

Comments from anyone else? Pretty please? Smile
-Rich
Does it happen here?? I can't say I've ever noticed this on any of the forums I view as a guest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4