MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Couple of bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
splitting unapproved (moderated) threads cause unexpected results (no authors, timestamp is set to 1979)

filtered words are too strict..
i.e. filtering "lime" to "butt" makes assassinate "buttbuttinate".

local mods are not capable of moving threads to forums they don't moderate (i understand this was intended by the forum authors, but how about an option to allow "single-way" moves)

mike.cal Wrote:local mods are not capable of moving threads to forums they don't moderate (i understand this was intended by the forum authors, but how about an option to allow "single-way" moves)
Yeah, I brought that up a couple times but they just told me to make the mods super mods. Not a very good solution in my opinion. Not sure if they're considering adding this to the next release. Definitely a worthwhile feature.
mike.cal Wrote:filtered words are too strict..
i.e. filtering "lime" to "butt" makes assassinate "buttbuttinate".

Did you try adding " lime " (note the space) and replacing it with " butt " (note the space).
Local moderators are now able to move threads to other forums too.
For the filter, could MyBB add implicit word boundary tags around each entry? And while we're at it, could any white space in the pattern be replaced with the generic whitespace character class?

Mahalo nui
Chris Boulton Wrote:Local moderators are now able to move threads to other forums too.

Yay! Thank goodness that got in heh. Can't wait for the next release.