MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WordPress + MyBB integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What I'd like to see is the ability to export all myBB threads into Wordpress.
agree that this way also would be nice
Sounds very good.

Go Ahead Guys!
Gimme gimme gimme
Well Bro ! Can you do this -

• Wordpress/MyBB Forum - Same user database
• Wordpress posts - But comment system of mybb

It will be cool if structure is like blog and comment system is like forum .. Remix Toungue
If this feature automatically apply, it will MyBB member = Wordpress (MU) blog.
It mean = total member = total (virtual) subdomain (WPMU)
I can't imagine such sytem running like those one? Smile

more easy if MyBB develope scripts (independent) such forum.com/blog/user rather than user.forum.com Big Grin
Are you still developing this?
well I know someone else has made a blog add on for Mybb recently but it will need some improving I will admit as Im using it as of now but maybe Tom's will stand out more and have way more options and stuff, we all will have to wait and see what Tom comes up with down the road.

Also another thing Tom when i went to your site it says Internet Explorer can not display page ( preview of this mod ) ?
(2009-06-09, 07:33 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]Also another thing Tom when i went to your site it says Internet Explorer can not display page ( preview of this mod ) ?
It's not the preview of this mod, but of his CMS. He says he's hosted at the same server as MyBBSource so it's pretty obvious his site is down too.
And its Chmod'd closed right now anyways
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5