MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Charset problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problems with some letters, they are showing up as icons in the mail which are sent when you invite someone. I've been trying to set a charset but can't get it to work. It's a plugin, invite a friend. The rest of the forum is working correctly.

Thank you!
In which case, you need to contact the author of the plugin.

(Moved).
Oh, so I can't get any support from here? In that case I will contact him/her.
(2009-01-30, 12:57 PM)iByee Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so I can't get any support from here? In that case I will contact him/her.

No, we can't give support for plugins in the General Support forum as we have no idea how they work, what they effect, or what could go wrong. With core MyBB problems, we know that stuff.
Alright, I will post so If anyone feel they have any answers they are welcome to replay.

I have problems with some letters, which are not in the English alphabet, they are showing up as icons in the mail which are sent when you invite someone. Also on the page, where you enter the email. I've been trying to set a charset but can't get it to work and they are still showing up as icons, I don't even know if that is the problem here.

This is the plugin http://mybbsource.com/forums/thread-1180.html

Any ideas?

Thank you.