MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duplicate IP List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I run a gaming forum where I host several tournaments, and I find that ever so often I'll come across two members that post in the exact same fashion, and upon ip checking them they are the same (person entering twice in the same tournament for better chances). I was wondering if it would be possible to write a quick admin cp mod for mybb 1.2 that could check all accounts and list ones with duplicate ip's (reg or post). It will probably be easy, but I don't have enough knowledge of myy or sql to do it (only php and perl Confused). Many thanks for any help,
Daniel
since, mybb 1.2 is old software, i dont think anyone will, why not just upgrade?
Yes you're not going to be getting any new features for 1.2 now.... I doubt anyone will even make a plugin.
I would like to see a plugin like this for 1.4.
i know but I have so many plugins and mods that i've personally coded that i cannot afford to upgrade, it would have to be for 1.2 Confused
Well, the chances of anyone making something for 1.2 now are next to zero.
sorry, 1.4 is new software and that's all plugin authors are going to be making plugins for, they wont make anything for 1.2 know more.
(2009-01-30, 07:17 PM)ddmp Wrote: [ -> ]i know but I have so many plugins and mods that i've personally coded that i cannot afford to upgrade, it would have to be for 1.2 Confused

You cannot maintain the plugins you've programmed yourself? If you knew you couldn't maintain them, why did you write them in the first place?
Sorry for necropost but just wondering if this idea will going to be develop by anyone?
Most likely not. He was asking for a core, and no one said anything about a core, only plugin, so its doubtful.
Pages: 1 2