MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit button does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-01-30, 04:17 PM)business Wrote: [ -> ]This has not helped with the "Options" button within userCP within "Users and Groups" this still does not work

I have absolutely no idea what setting you're talking about now Confused

Is the postbit_edit template default?? And is javascript turned on in your browser??
indigored - what did you do of the above to make it work - I have just downloaded latest version of the xmlhttp.php file and it does not make a difference, am about to do the second step and saw your comment, thank you
(2009-01-30, 05:03 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-30, 04:17 PM)business Wrote: [ -> ]This has not helped with the "Options" button within userCP within "Users and Groups" this still does not work

I have absolutely no idea what setting you're talking about now Confused

Is the postbit_edit template default?? And is javascript turned on in your browser??
Firstly, making reference to my browser - Not sure, but these buttons work on your forum, so I do not think it relates to my browser, otherwise it would not work on this site either.

I have not changed the postbit_edit template default as far as I know - how would I have changed this please.

Also you say "I have absolutely no idea what setting you're talking about now" if you go to your userCP, select "Users and groups", then next to each user is an "Options" button, this does not work.

By the way my post "Edit" button still does not work either - awaiting to see what indigored did to get his to work
No you're talking about the ACP, not the UserCP. ACP = Admin Control Panel, not the User Control Panel, they're very different, that's why I was confused.

The last time someone had that problem with the Options button in the ACP, I suggested they cleared their browser's cache, and that fixed it... can you try that??
Sorry for the confusion - to do the cache clear do I go to the "Cache Manager"? If so I have gone there and I cannot see one called browser cache? Sad
That's ok... na, this isn't a forum feature, it'll be in your browser tools or something. What browser are you using??
Internet Explorer
Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Browsing History > Delete > tick Temporary Internet Files > Delete.
Done this and still no change with the "options" button in ACP or with the "Edit" post button on the main forum Sad This is becoming a real pain! Thank you for your help and support so far though
Hi Matt - have you any more ideas for me on this or are their any other support people that can help on this issue, thank you
Pages: 1 2 3