MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: moving Logged IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I have question . How can I move "IP Address Logged" to the top right corner on the same line as subtitle ? as shown on the pic.

[Image: th_59866_Untitled_122_580lo.jpg]
{$post['iplogged']} is in the postbit and postbit_classic template, you'll have to add it somewhere in

<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>

I guess, with some CSS to make it float to the right.

This is also more of a template question than general support, so moved.
Ive tried that but then it goes or on top of subtitle , or under . I want it on the same line Smile
(2009-01-30, 11:57 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]{$post['iplogged']} is in the postbit and postbit_classic template, you'll have to add it somewhere in

<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>

I guess, with some CSS to make it float to the right.

This is also more of a template question than general support, so moved.
Follow Matt's suggestion but add this instead:
<span class="smalltext"><span class="float_right">{$post['iplogged']}</span><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']}</strong></span>
Kind Regards,
TomL
it is not on the same line but more or less it is what I wanted , thank you both Smile
No problemSmile