MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remake the MyBB logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well, I will consider it then!
(2009-01-31, 01:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I will consider it then!
Good luckSmile I mean that in all serious, not sarcasticallyToungue
(2009-01-31, 01:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I'll consider making a 2.0 theme. I'm certainly no themer, so it would only be CSS and image changes. But maybe I could do something cool. Frankly though, Afresh does a good job as MyBB 2.0 Wink

That's how a lot of themes are made though. Toungue
And its considered basic theme creation. Toungue
I can see where you are coming from though. Smile
(2009-01-31, 02:08 AM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-31, 01:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I'll consider making a 2.0 theme. I'm certainly no themer, so it would only be CSS and image changes. But maybe I could do something cool. Frankly though, Afresh does a good job as MyBB 2.0 Wink

That's how a lot of themes are made though. Toungue

And it's disappointing that that is the case!
I really like the logo you made Bey Brad. I actually hope that it will be used.
(2009-01-31, 01:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Surely I can't be the only one who thinks that the MyBB logo looks a little dated ... so I decided to redesign it myself! This is my first time doing this glossy Web 2.0 stuff, which I'm not a giant fan of, but I think it works in reference to a forum!

[Image: logo.png]

MyBB is using a glossy editor now, so I'm sure they don't mind the gloss.

Interested to hear what you guys think, and see your own take on redesigning the logo!

That is one hell of a logo. If somebody was to make a 2.0 theme based off that logo, I think it would look very nice.
Don't expect to see any type of logo rebranding or theme changes any time soon.
(2009-01-31, 02:34 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Don't expect to see any type of logo rebranding or theme changes any time soon.

Rolleyes
(2009-01-31, 02:34 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Don't expect to see any type of logo rebranding or theme changes any time soon.
Why not?Confused
Why would they? Doesn't that stuff cost money to get copy-righted?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9