MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Table Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,
I have an error, when i try to post a thread, it shows this internal SQL error...

Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'tasawwuf_web.mybb_mybb_posts' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT pid FROM mybb_mybb_posts WHERE pid='' AND uid='1' AND visible='-2'
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Please Help
Perhaps this thread might help: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-35801.html
You seem to have upgraded from 1.2 to 1.4 and not deactivated plugins like you should have done.
(2009-01-31, 04:10 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to have upgraded from 1.2 to 1.4 and not deactivated plugins like you should have done.

No, I install Fresh Forum, in another database
and didnot yet activated a single plugin
I can't see how I can make that any clearer. It looks like you have upgraded from 1.2 to 1.4 with 1.2 plugins active, which is causing an error. Not sure how else to say that...
(2009-01-31, 04:16 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see how I can make that any clearer. It looks like you have upgraded from 1.2 to 1.4 with 1.2 plugins active, which is causing an error. Not sure how else to say that...

OOO, you become angry, Toungue

Mr. Matt I edit the post abouve , sorry 4 this

Matt I didnot yet activated any plugin, and not , I have 1.4.4. forum and all plugins uploaded
with it, are 1.4x compatible
I'm not angry, just wasn't sure how I could be any clearer.

So you're saying you haven't recently upgraded from 1.2?? I've only ever seen this when people upgrade from 1.2 with plugins active. You're certain these plugins are for 1.4 and one of them isn't for 1.2??
In Plugins Manager (AdminCP) it is showing this message too

Quote:Warning [2] require_once(AuthPlugin.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 2 - File: inc/plugins/AuthMyBB.php PHP 5.1.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/AuthMyBB.php 2 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/AuthMyBB.php 2 require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 277 require_once
/admin/index.php 378 require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'AuthPlugin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/110mb.com/t/a/s/a/w/w/u/f/tasawwuf/htdocs/wmf/inc/plugins/AuthMyBB.php on line 2
Can you give a link to where you got the 'AuthPlugin.php' plugin??
Sorry for that , I didnot remember that link, yet I seems that i downloaded from here... from Plugins Releases at this forum...

I am uploading this file from my computer

[attachment=12604]
O Dear Matt I have now this Problem

I delete AuthMyBB.php from my file manager, and it then shows an errror in ModCPlink.php , then i also delete this plugin, after that it shows an error in UserCPlink.php plugin, I also delete this plugin now it is howing this error...

Quote:Warning [2] require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 18 - File: inc/plugins/mybbsig.php PHP 5.1.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/mybbsig.php 18 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/mybbsig.php 18 require

Warning [2] require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 18 - File: inc/plugins/mybbsig.php PHP 5.1.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/mybbsig.php 18 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/mybbsig.php 18 require

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/110mb.com/t/a/s/a/w/w/u/f/tasawwuf/htdocs/wmf/inc/plugins/mybbsig.php on line 18

HuhConfusedUndecided
Pages: 1 2